Eclipse Cross Product Overview
Characteristic Dynamic Design
- The distinctly sharp and dynamic Mitsubishi SUV coupe form is distinguished by: its wedge profile with distinctive beltline and strong character line; a forward raked rear window; the sharply cut off rear gate and short overhang; and beefy fenders projecting the image of a powerful athlete.
- MMC’s DYNAMIC SHIELD front design concept refers to the protective shield shape visually formed by the black central area represented by a black radiator grille that symbolizes the performance of the car. The black area is embraced from three directions – from the left, right, and bottom. DYNAMIC SHIELD emphasizes the front end’s functionalities aimed at protecting both people and the car itself.
- The “Dynamic and Characteristic” rear design is distinguished by the almost cubist styling created around the high-mounted, stretched rear lamps and by how it horizontally divides the forward-rake rear window into two. When illuminated, the tubular LED brake lights and the central LED hi-mount stop light form a single bar of light running across the tail, giving Eclipse Cross a broad and stable appearance from the rear.
- A new red body color joins the palette. The standard coating is layered with semi-transparent red and clear coating, and this creates a high color saturation and intensity that produces a highly-refined finish.
- The horizontal dashboard, silver metal frames and black/silver monotone color scheme create a refined interior that is both dynamic and sporty. With its thin display audio and the Head Up Display, the futuristic cockpit inspires a sense of excitement for the driver in the vehicle.
- "Maximizing luggage space utility without spoiling its stylish coupe-SUV shape, the rear seat uses a 60:40 split with long slide-and-recline adjustment. In addition to providing rear occupants with plenty of legroom, this also allows them to settle on their favorite seating posture and enjoy long trips with ample headroom despite a roof that slopes down toward the rear.